Route yourself to us!
We’re on a mission to scale the next generation of revenue-driven companies. Our customers trust Salesform as their control center to optimize their inbound sales teams, and we work tirelessly to build great products that do just that.
We’re a team of builders with combined decades experience and are looking for new members who love building product, want to work hard, and will collaborate with us in shaping the culture of a growing team.
We’re a NYC-based company backed by great partners.
- As an early team member, you will get a chance to set the foundations of our engineering culture. You will help articulate our engineering principles and help set the long-term roadmap.
- You’re comfortable writing well-tested code that will route thousands of leads and book thousands of meetings every week.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have
- 3+ years of full-time software engineering experience
- Experience building full-stack web apps (you’ve owned & built features from start to finish before)
- You’re product-minded. You have a sense for great user experience and feel for when something is off. You love talking to customers and building for them.
- Get a lot done. You enjoy all aspects of building a product and are comfortable moving across the stack when necessary. You problem solve independently and enjoy figuring stuff out.
- High conviction. When you commit to something, you’re in all the way. You’re opinionated, but you know when to disagree and commit. Mediocrity is the worst of all possible outcomes.
How We Work
- Linear for issue tracking
- GitHub as source control
- Sentry for error reporting
- Slack for internal communication
- Notion as knowledge base
- Salesform for inbound
- and a few others
We use Ruby on Rails ERB templates for most of our frontend. We build our components using TailwindCSS and Stimulus (for interactivity), but we also make use of React in a few places.
Our backend is a Ruby on Rails application. We use Redis and Postgres for storage, and we use ActiveRecord as our data access layer. We also make use of Grape API for non-controller endpoints.
Our infrastructure is built on Heroku and AWS.